First a few facts:
At least 50% of internet users have accessed the internet via a phone or mobile device.*
The world has reached 6 billion mobile devices in use! *
John Lewis reports sales of tablet devices outstripping desktop devices for the first time*
Now a few questions:
– Do you have a SellerDeck website and are already wondering what to do to ensure you do not lose out on the growing market share that uses mobile and tablet devices?
– Are you confident that your existing site works correctly on these different devices?
– Have you thought about having to invest in new software or an additional platform to service this new market?
– Have you considered how your website will deliver your important content to users on new, up and coming mobile devices e.g. Apple’s new iPad?
Now a few benefits:
– Future proof your business – no new redesigns required for future device releases.
– Save money by only requiring one website – back-end administration stays exactly the same
– deliver the correct content, in the correct way, to the correct devices – e.g. big “finger-friendly” buttons for mobile users, text links for desktop
– Get ahead of your competitors – capture the mobile users loyalty before your competitors can react.
Now for some answers:
Using a responsive web design technique directly within the SellerDeck platform we are able to create a single website within the software that actually adapts and changes how it displays based on the width of the device.
One website – multiple displays.
See it in action in SellerDeck on one of our recently completed designs (hint: If viewing on a desktop simply make the browser narrower, in steps, to see the dynamically changing effect in action)