The web is becoming more dangerous. With the rise of ransomware, malware, hacking – even foreign governments are at it now – and spam attacks, you need WordPress security measures in place to protect your site. If anything does go wrong and your site is down, you also need a backup plan in place that can get you up and running again as quickly as possible.
WordPress is a very popular platform so it’s easy for hackers to find the backdoors that can be left by out-of-date plugins or themes. They know where your login page is: how strong is your password?
From as little as £22 a week you can have peace of mind that your WordPress site will be looked after by teclan so you can focus on the content that’s important for your business. If you have a shop, you protect it with locks or alarms – why leave your online shop exposed?
WordPress security work we undertake
As part of our WordPress support package we have a strong focus on security. What’s included:
- We’ll run an audit on your site, and identify any plugins or issues that could be causing security problems such as weak passwords or outdated plugins.
- We’ll install security measures to “harden” your WordPress website against intrusion including firewall, code scanning and malware protection that operate 24/7.
- We’ll set up regular backups using the popular Vaultpress plugin from the makers of WordPress. A year’s subscription is included in the cost, and your site is backed up regularly to a separate location.
- Once per month we’ll update all your plugins, and we’ll update your WordPress software when a new release comes out. We’ll resolve any theme or plugin conflicts or problems that arise from updates. No more worrying about your site vanishing or getting stuck in maintenance mode – the white screen of death!
- If your website does come under attack or become compromised we will work to resolve it for you without extra charges.
- That’s not all – you also get everything from our WordPress Performance service.
- UK based support with quick response times.